Servings | Prep Time | Total Time
- Chicken thighs
- Olive oil
- Chopped Garlic
- Crushed San Marzano tomatoes
- Sliced Buffalo mozzarella
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Brown chicken thighs in olive oil, flip, and cover pan until chicken is just cooked through.
- Add chopped garlic and crushed San Marzano tomatoes from a can.
- Season with salt, pepper, basil, and oregano. Simmer to thicken.
- Top with sliced Buffalo mozzarella and Parmigiana Reggiano cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted and begins to brown.