Servings | Prep Time | Total Time
- Pork Shoulder
- Sweet Swine O’ Mine Original BBQ Rub
- Foil or Butcher Paper
- Add a little salt to a pork shoulder.
- Add Sweet Swine O’ Mine Original BBQ Rub.
- Cook at 250-300 degrees until you get a good color.
- Wrap in foil or butcher paper until the internal temp is 200-205 degrees.
- Rest in confined space for at least an hour.
- Drain juice and skim fat.
- Pull meat and serve with more rub and juice. You can use sauce too - sparingly.
- Use smoke as an ingredient. (See tips and tools) A little goes a long way.
- Salt to taste before serving as well.