Pellet Chef All in One
Backwoods New all purpose cooker. Its a Grill. Its a Smoker. Its a Griddle. Its a Fryer.
It is the one-of-a-kind Grill, Smoker, Griddle and Deep Fryer. The grill is pellet-fed for the heat source, and has a smoke box for your wood chips to add the smoke flavoring you want for your smoked meats or fish. Your grill grates transfer the heat for the excellent grill marks without all the flare ups.
Using the flat top (griddle) you can cook bacon, eggs, biscuits, sausage, pancakes, even stir fry. Now on to the deep fryer: it is just right for two to six people ... frying fish, shrimp, french fries, hushpuppies, and onion rings. The Pellet Chef has a grease guard and heat diverter that can be used for direct or indirect heat, and both can be open and closed from the outside without having to bother removing the racks or disturbing your meat.
- 23″ deep
- 47″ tall from the floor
- 51″ wide
- 19″ deep
- 39″ tall from the floor
- 20 1/2″ wide
- Pellet Hopper (capacity 20 LBS.)
- Grill Grates - 4
- Flat Top (griddle) 20″ wide x 16″ deep
- Stainless steel trough (for grease run off)
- Deep Fryer - thermostatically controlled (capacity less than one gallon oil)
- Basket - 6" wide x 12-3/4″ long
- Stainless Steel Shelf on right side
- Casters x 4 - all swivel, all locking, for easy moving
- Stainless Steel Shelf on bottom for storage